Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Personalized Kitchen Dish Towels

I couldn't decide what to send one of my best college friend's for her wedding shower. I wanted something that was personal and something that was semi-homemade. I started browsing one of my favorite tutorial websites, Sew 4 Home, and decided on  fabric personalized dish towels. The store selection is a bit lacking where we live so I had to get my dish towels from Walmart but they were surprisingly soft and turned out just perfect. I followed the Sew 4 Home tutorial but decided to just use one strip of fabric on the towels instead of doing the triple border.


A few hours, and many breaks later, the towels were complete. 
 

 
I will definitely be making some of these for my own kitchen. Possibly different ones for each of the holidays because I always like to have a little something for each occasion. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment