Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Bark

This past Wednesday, I hosted Student Spouse Group coffee night. I decided to make most of my dishes and desserts Halloween themed. October is my favorite month of the year as I love everything Fall. When I saw this Halloween Bark on Pinterest, I knew I couldn't resist.

1 lb melting Chocolate, milk chocolate or semi-sweet
8 fun size Butterfingers, chopped
16 mini Reeses cups, chopped
1/4 cup Salted peanuts
1/3 cup Halloween colored M&M's
3-5 oz. White Chocolate, optional

1. Lined sided cookie sheet with aluminum foil; set aside. Using double-boiler, melt chocolate. Once melted, pour chocolate onto prepare cookie sheet and evenly spread around using spatula.

2. Cover chocolate with chopped Butterfingers, Reeses, Peanuts, and M&M's. Using hands, press candies into the melted chocolate. Chill for 1 hour in refrigerator.

3. Optional: Melt white chocolate in double-boiler and drizzle onto bark. Re-chill for 1 hour.

4. Once completely chilled, remove chocolate bark from aluminum foil and break into pieces. Store in an air-tight container.

Recipe adapted from BonAppetit


No comments:

Post a Comment