Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DIY Swiffer Wet Jet Pads

Over the weekend, I found this great tutorial to make your own REUSABLE Swiffer Wet Jet pads. We recently bought a swiffer wet jet when we moved into our house here. The floor in our kitchen is tile and seems to always be dirty, no matter what I do. When we first moved in, my husband and I actually scrubbed the floor on our hands and knees, trying to get it as clean as possible. With that being said, cleaning the floor using our Swiffer is fairly expensive as the pads cost a lot of money. I was super excited when I found this great tutorial

On the morning that I made these, I cleaned the floor in the kitchen using the actual Swiffer pads. Even though I had already cleaned the floor, once I was done making these, I wanted to try them out. I was in shock how dirty the pad was after cleaning the kitchen. I really believe that these work much better than the Swiffer pads. 


If you are looking to make your own, be sure to check out DIY Diva's Tutorial: here (It's really easy to follow)

Materials:
Gerber pre-fold padded cloth diapers
Velcro (soft side only), 2 9inch pieces of Velcro per pad
Pins, Thread, Ruler, Sewing Machine

**Each cloth diaper will make 2 reusable pads.**





 

1 comment:

  1. Velcro dry dust mop I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete