Bone color tile from Lowes (19 cents a piece)
Cocktail sized drink napkins
Glossy spray sealant (located in the same case as spray paint at Hobby Lobby)
1) Peel apart the layers of the napkin so you just have the top layer.
2) Cut a square out of the napkin that is big enough to cover the top and sides of the tile
3) Spread a layer of Mod Podge on the tile using a sponge brush
4) Carefully lay your napkin piece on the tile with little to no wrinkles
5) Let it set 5-10 minutes then dab another layer of Mod Podge on the top of the napkin and on the sides. (You may need to use your finger for the sides)
6) Let the tile sit over night and then spray with the sealant
7) Hot glue cork to the back of your tile
TIP: Cover your crafting table with newspaper and sit the tiles on plastic cups while Mod Podging and drying. Also, napkins with more color show fewer wrinkles and if you do several coats of sealant then the wrinkles show less.