1 Fat Quarter, Cotton Fabric
2 lb Bag Rice
1. Iron fabric. Then, cut fat quarter in half using a rotary cutter and cutting board. You will want to make 2 18 by 11 inch pieces. Save second half for an additional heating pad.
2. Fold fabric in half, right sides facing together. You will fold the fabric so that when it is folded, it is 9 inches by 11 inches. Pin sides.
3. Sew all sides, 1/2 inch from edge; leaving a 2-3 inch gap on one side. Flip fabric and iron.
4. Using a piece of computer paper to make a funnel. from the opening of the fabric. Slowly, pour rice into funnel, filling the bag. Fill with entire 2 lb bag.
5. Top stitch side of fabric with opening, 1/4 inch from edge.
6. To use: Heat in 30 second increments in the microwave. Use on sore muscles and joints