Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Portola Valley Chicken

This recipe came from a recipe scrapbook my family made me for my wedding. My aunt collected recipes from family members and friends and put them together in a cute scrapbook. Now I have easy access to all of the family favorites from both sides of the family.

If you have every had chicken divan this is very similar...and YUMMY!




1 lb boneless, skinless chicken
1 package of frozen chopped spinach thawed
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup water
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 tsp curry
rice
Parmesan cheese

Combine soup, water, mayo and curry. Spread a little in the bottom of a pan. Place chicken in a layer on the bottom of the pan. Pour more soup over it. Place spinach next. Pour rest of soup over. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top. Bake at 350 for one hour. Serve with rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment