Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Fabric Wreath

Are you ready to JUMP into Fall? I sure am! Yesterday, it was around 100 degrees here. Tomorrow, we are going to be hit with a massive cold front. It's going to be a high of 57 degrees! That's a huge drop in temperature, but I am sure ready for Fall weather and everything Fall, including Fall decorations inside my house. It's hard pulling out all the decorations when I know that I will be needing to pack them up soon since we are moving. But, I am just not sure I can go the whole season without getting in the spirit. On Monday evening, Fall made its first appearance in our house with my new, fun, and festival Fall wreath.



Supplies:
1 foam wreath
5 different fabrics cut into 2 1/2 inch by 18-19inch strips
Coordinating ribbon (optional)

Steps: Lay fabric underneath wreath, one piece at a time. Fold side of fabric under so that raw edges will be tucked toward inside. Tie, then double-knot fabric onto wreath. Move knot to outside edge of wreath. Continue until entire wreath is covered with fabric, alternating colors as you go. Hang using ribbon.




1 comment:

  1. Looks like Jazz was assisting with the project.

    ReplyDelete