As the temperatures start to drop and those football games are getting cold to attend, make yourself a fleece boa scarf with your favorite (team) colors!
1. Pick out 2-3 colors of fleece. I got 2/3 yd of each color and it made 3 scarfs.
2. Cut strips that are five inches wide and as long as you want them to hang on you.
3. Place the strips on top of each other and sew down the middle using a coordinating thread color.
4. Cut down the scarf in one inch sections to create fringe. Do not cut all the way to the sewn line.
5. Shake it out, ruffle it up and wear it!!