Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Grocery Bag Storage Solution

I am an advocate for bringing reusable bags to the grocery store, when I remember and trying my hardest to get everything that I purchased inside my bags. Obviously, that doesn't happen and we all end up with a closet or under the sink area full of bags. Ours were stuffed inside our broom closet. It got to the point where I didn't even want to open the closet because plastic bags would start piling out one by one or ten by ten. Not the best storage solution. Something needed to be done about that. I've seen the grocery bag plastic storage solutions that can be purchased at Walmart or Bed Bath and Beyond but I wanted something homemade. I found this great pattern for a plastic bag holder/dispenser on Sew 4 Home and just had to make one for myself. I bought the fabric from Hobby Lobby and followed the pattern. Then, I stuffed and stuffed plastic bags into the holder. Instantly I went from messy plastic bag hoarder to clean and stylish.



The perfect solution for your mounds of plastic bags.

What is your storage solution for plastic bags?

No comments:

Post a Comment