Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Fall Printable

Since I am originally from MD, where the temperature actually changes four times a year, I have grown to really love Fall. The weather is perfect, the colors are pretty, the food is yummy and there are so many activities to do. Now that I live in South Texas, I fear that Fall is just not going to be the same. I am pretty sure the average temperature in South Texas is still in the 80's for October. Hopefully I will be able to get in some jeans and boots days before then!

I came across a tutorial from Centsational Girl on how to create word art in Picnik and Picasa.  The tutorial is simple and very easy to follow.  All I did was find a photo image of the background I wanted online and then I edited the background with Picnik.  There are hundreds of possibilities on what you can do but for my first attempt I was pretty pleased. 


You should just be able to click the image to open it into a new window and then print an 8x10.

No comments:

Post a Comment