2 cans Enchiladas Sauce (Mild)
¼ cup chopped onion
1 lb chicken breasts
1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
½ teaspoon cumin
1/4 cup sour cream
8 tortilla shells
1 cup Mexican shredded cheese
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook onions and 1 can of Enchiladas sauce until bubbly. Add chicken, top with remaining can of enchiladas sauce, cumin and oregano. Cover. Cook 10 minutes, flip chicken, cook an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Let chicken and sauce cool.
2. Grease 9 by 13 pan with cooking spray; set aside. Remove chicken from sauce and shred chicken using a fork.
3. Add sour cream to cooled enchilada sauce. In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, 1/2 cup Mexican cheese, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup of the enchiladas sauce.
4. Place tortilla shells on microwaveable plate. Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
5. Fill tortillas with chicken mixture, around 1/3 of a cup per shell. Roll; place shells in greased baking pan, with the seam facing down. Cover with enchilada sauce. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cover with remaining cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through.
Recipe from Emily's Kitchen