Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

DIY Moby Wrap

This DIY Moby wrap was fairly easy to make and it was fun to personalize the colors. There are several differences I have noticed between the DIY version and the actual version that might make it harder to use this wrap for all of the different "holds" that an actual Moby can do. Please make sure you review the blog this came from, her instructional video and the Moby website for instructions on how to properly use the wrap. You can find the tutorial on the blog A Load of Craft.




I used 5.5 yards of jersey knit material and a 22 x 22 inch piece of fabric for my wrap. Right now the wrap will not tie in the front but that could be because I am 39 weeks pregnant! I can't wait for the baby to get here to try it out. If I remember I will try to post an update to let you know how the wrap is working! The hardest part for me was cutting the 5.5 yards all the same width. I think I got it fairly even in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment