heat 'n bond
1. Heat iron to medium low and iron fabric wrong-side up. Apply Heat 'n Bond according to package directions.
2. Trace your shape/design on the dull side of freezer paper or use your Cricut to cut out the shape. Using your Cricut, you will eliminate having to cut out the shape. If not, cut out your freezer paper shape.
3. Turn fabric over. Iron on freezer paper to right-side of fabric, shiny side down.
4. Cut out shape and remove freezer paper.
5. Iron shape onto onesie in desired location according to Heat 'n bond directions.
6. Sew using a zigzag stitch around the shape, making sure to only sew on the top side of the fabric.
7. Enjoy your newly completed project!
8. Find your favorite model to try it out!
How do you applique? Any tips?