In the spirit of Fall, here is a yummy apple cider cookie recipe for you!
1 cup softened butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup Apple Cider Mix
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 cups all purpose flour
1 14 oz bag Kraft Caramels
1. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and baking powder. In a seperate bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add salt and apple cider powder; mix until combined.
2. Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined. Slowly add flour mixture to butter/egg mixture and mix until completely combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
3. Cover dough and chill for an hour or overnight.
4. Remove from refrigerator and preheat oven to 350 degrees. While oven is heating, unwrap caramels.
5. Using a cookie scoop, scoop out cookie dough. Round into ball with hands and flatten. Place unwrap caramel on flattened cookie dough and wrap dough around caramel. Place on prepared cookie sheet. Continue with remaining dough. Cook for 12-14 minutes until slightly browned.
6. Remove from oven. Slide parchment paper off of cookie sheet and onto cooling rack. Once partially cool, remove cookies from parchment paper and onto cooling rack.
7. Enjoy with a warm glass of apple cider!
|Recipe from Scrambled Henfruit|