Wine Glass or other glass object
Glass Etching Cream (Armor Etch)
Contact Paper stencil
1. If you have craft cutter, you can cut out your image or design onto contact paper or you will have to create your own design on contact paper using an exacto knife.
2. Apply contact paper stencil to wine glass. You will want to make sure that there are no air bubbles so that the glass etching doesn't seep through. As you can see from my picture, I had a bit of trouble getting the contact paper to stick to the wine glass exactly how I wanted it to. Luckily, I was able to get the contact paper pressed down enough so that the glass etching didn't seep out.
3. Apply a thick layer of glass etching onto stencil according to Armor Etch instructions. You want to make sure that you only get the glass etching where you want it as it is permanent and you will not be able to remove it.
4. Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes. Wash off with water and remove stencil. Rewash with soap and water.
5. Enjoy your newly etched wine glass!