Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Charleston Cheese Dip

I had planned on bringing cupcakes to the Super Bowl party that we were going to today. I made what I thought would be awesome cherry limeade cupcakes but for some reason, when they came out of the oven, I knew something wasn't right and there was no way that I was going to be bringing them anywhere. I am going to have to try the recipe again and see what went wrong but I wasn't going to mess with it today. Thankfully, my husband was able to run to the store quick and pick up the ingredients for this cheese dip.

1/2 cup light mayo
1 8oz. package fat free cream cheese
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
2 green onions, chopped
Dash of cayenne pepper
8 Ritz crackers, crushed
6 sliced cooked bacon, crushed

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine mayo, cream cheese, cheeses, onions and cayenne pepper. Mix until well blended. Transfer to baking pan. (I used a glass pie pan)

2. Top with crushed Ritz crackers. Bake for 15 minutes until heated through. Cover with bacon. Serve while warm and enjoy with Ritz crackers.

Recipe from Real Mom Kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment