1 lb chicken tenders, diced into bite-size pieces
1 tbsp butter
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1 cup milk
1/2 cup chicken broth
3 tbsp flour
1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
Salt & pepper
1 cup orzo, cooked according to package directions
1/3 cup dried bread crumbs
1/2 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. dried parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 9-by-9 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Cook chicken in olive oil over medium heat in skillet until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
3. Add butter and onions to skillet. Saute for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and add milk, chicken brother and flour. Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Reduce heat to low, add Mexican cheese and stir until melted and combined. Stir in chicken and cooked orzo.
5. Pour into baking dish. Top with bread crumbs, paprika, and parsley.
6. Cook for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.